Monday, April 28, 2014

The Hurt Locker

I actually enjoyed the movie more than I thought I would.  At first I found the movie kind of boring and I wasn't very interested, but looking back and as the movie progressed, I enjoyed the movie.  I really liked how close the movie got to the action and I think following the bomb technician was such an interesting perspective.  I felt the suspense of every bomb he was cutting and couldn't help but watch to see if he was going to do it.  I would recommend this movie to others even if they're not interested in war movies, and I would tell them to continue watching past the first parts.

I am really unsure about what the "Hurt Locker" means.  I think it could possibly mean that in the time of war you are metaphorically locked in pain, both physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment