Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Captain Phillips

I really, really enjoyed this movie.  I thought the acting in it was incredible, not only by Captain  Phillips, but also by the pirates and I felt like I was watching a pirate attack as it was happening. I had heard a little bit about the issue with the pirates, but I didn't know the exact details, such as that they wouldn't kill anyone, they just held them for ransom.  This was such a recent event in our history that I think the movie was so intense to watch. I felt sorry for how the Samalians were treated in their own country, but I do not think this gives them any right at all to do what the traumatizing deeds that they did. I would without a doubt recommend this movie to anyone who is old enough to not be frightened too much by the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment